Jump to navigation Jump to search
Essa may refer to:
- Essa, Ontario
- An alternate stage name sometimes used by British rapper Yungun
- Muhammad Essa, a Pakistani footballer
- Essa Rios, former World Wrestling Federation wrestler
- The ICAO code for Stockholm-Arlanda Airport
- The Cornish name of the town of Saltash
ESSA as an acronym may refer to:
- The Environmental Science Services Administration, the precursor to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- The Economic Society of South Africa
- The European Social Simulation Association
- The Event Supplier and Services Association
- Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965, federal legislation in U. S.
- Every Student Succeeds Act, a 2015 American Congressional law and current federal education policy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Essa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.